Do you know what Dental Tourism is? If you don’t, sit tight cause I’m about to explain what it’s all about. Dental tourism in Turkey has become so popular over the years because the dentists are known to have state of the art equipment plus wide experience. I will also explain every procedure I went through in Dental Estetik Center.
When I decided to take this dental tour journey, I did a research online first as usual and was reading reviews on dentaldepartures.com before jumping on a plane and I must warn you that some reviews from other dental clinics are quite horrible but honest.
According to Wikipedia.com, Dental Tourism is defined as an individual seeking dental healthcare outside of their local healthcare system and this trip is accompanied by a vacation. The reason why you would seek dental care outside of your region is because of the price. The reasons why prices are cheaper in Turkey is not because they are not up to standard. It’s because: dentists outside the “developed world” are able to take advantage of much lower fixed costs, lower labor costs, less government intervention, lower education fees and expenses, and lower insurance costs.
Why Dental Estetik Center? I have so many reasons why I would recommend this place.
2. Friendly Staff – From the time you walk in, everyone is so friendly and happy. You can tell that it’s genuine because the whole team has a great connection with each other and so the positivity spreads. Doctor Guzin Kirsaclioglu is warm, happy and very gentle.
3. Cleanliness – They do take cleanliness very seriously. Everywhere I went was sparkling clean. The waiting area has a calm ambience with clean water and a beautiful balcony.
4. State of the art equipments – They have the latest in dental technology and not just latest but safest.
5. Convenience – If you wish, the clinic will arrange your whole trip at an extra cost so you won’t have to go through the hustle of finding a good hotel and getting from the airport to the hotel.
6. English Speaking International Relationship Manager – I was impressed by Buse who took care of the whole process including waiting late at night to make sure my airport transfer was smooth. She speaks fluent English and is well travelled so you can at least expect her to understand your needs.
7. Non-invasive procedure – My procedure was Composite Veneer and mild teeth whitening which was non-invasive, fast and I got the exact results I was looking for.
8. Visit Turkey – When in Turkey for your dentist appointment, why not be the tourist? I visited Istanbul after my appointment and if you haven’t been to Istanbul, I have to tell you that it’s an absolutely amazing place to be.
Here are images and a video of the whole procedure.